Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hey 2017!

Let me start this post off by saying that I have had this written for like a week, and I am just now getting around to finishing it. Blogger fail!

 New year! New posts! New goals! 

So what do the Caudells have on their 2017 goal list? 
Pay off our credit card debt in the first 6 months
Pay off the motorcycle in the last 6 months
Sell 22 houses 
Learn to cook spaghetti squash
Use less exclamation marks
 Be together

There are other things on our lists, like working out more and being diligent about bringing our lunches to work. We also want to be purposeful with the money we spend that isn't going toward the above mentioned things. I would also like to get in to a weekly routine. Steven has a very standard routine, he has to be at the office at THIS time or at a bank at THIS time, with every other Friday off. Me on the other hand, most of my days resemble the artistic renderings of a 2 year old who has just been given a giant sheet of white paper and a box of crayons....chaotic and colorful!

Cornflake is up to being her usual self. I asked her if she had any goals for the year and she told me that she wants to eat better food and that I cannot take away her new soft sofa blanket. I told her that that blanket does not match year round decor (its more Christmas/Wintery) and then she promptly reminded me who makes the decisions in this household by clawing the sofa. Said blanket will stay. 



The world of Real Estate is keeping me busy these days! I also have a big Junior League project  going on right now, so while I hope to come back to this space more often in 2017, I cannot make any solid promises.

Also, I only used TWO exclamation marks in this post after I stated that using less was on of this years goals. This may or may not be a new record for me. My friend Beth will be oh, so proud.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, love your goals! And I'm against the use of NO exclamation points :) haha kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should probably add "use fewer exclamation marks" to my list as well. I am so bad about it!!!! See, there I go again!

    ReplyDelete