Wednesday, October 12, 2016

VOTE: Halloween Couples Costume

Last week we received an invitation to a Halloween party hosted by one of my sorority sisters and her husband! The very last line said "prize for best costume" which immediately sent my brain into creative overdrive. And my creative overdrive I mean scrolling Pinterest haha!! The last time that I went to a Halloween party, I was Flo from Progressive, but that was before Steven so I would LOVE to do a couples costume for this party!

We spent some time scrolling the internet the other night and we narrowed it down to three potential costumes. So this is where you come in....We need YOUR help in deciding what we should be!

Option 1: Deer + Deer Hunter 


Option 2: Chuck + Wilson 

Option 3: Grant + Ellie from Jurassic Park 


 Option 1 is my favorite!
 Option 3 is Steven's favorite!
 Comment below and tell me which one is YOUR favorite!!




4 comments:

  1. Number 1 is definitely the most recognizable, but I like number 3 too! Couples costumes are so fun. We are going as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 1 and 3!! I think I like 1 because I love the idea of getting to wear that cute vest and leggings! Ha! But 3 is different yet still recognizable! Think you'll be good either way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 1 and 3!! 1 is super cute and fun but #3 is definitely unique!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete