Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Four!

Hey Pretty People! Happy Friday! While I am SUPER excited about being Agent on Duty right this second, I am even more excited about getting out of here this afternoon and going home to pack for our 1 YEAR Anniversary trip!!!!!

1) Ok, Ok, so today is technically our 11 month anniversary, but next month we'll in Nashville on the weekend we would celebrate!
Y'all I have been married almost a year!! I can't get over it! There are days where I feel like Steven and I have been together for forever. Then there are days where our first day feels like just a few months ago. One thing is for sure, since we've gotten married Steven has grown a beard and he is never able to cut it again!!!!!!!!!! Ever. I love him with a beard! I wouldn't change anything about our wedding day, except his beard bahahaha! Y'all think I am joking ;) 


2) While we're on the subject of weddings...Hey, I know that girl! 
My bouquet and I were in a local wedding magazine! The Classic Wedding Magazine featured my bouquet in "the power of winter florals"!! #gonnabefamous

3) Taco Cat is Cornflakes long lost sister!!


4) In Monday's post I mentioned that we were having Italian Zucchini Boats one night for dinner. THIS was the recipe I was going to follow, but when I came time to make them, naturally I came up with my own recipe! 


 Ingredients + Directions 

2 large zucchini, cut in half, then cut in half again 
1LB ground turkey
1/2 block reduced fat cream cheese
1 cup mozarella 
1 cup spaghetti sauce 
salt + pepper + italian seasoning + red pepper flakes + garlic salt + balsamic vinegar 

preheat oven to 350*
bring water to a boil, drop in zucchini halves and boil for 2-3 minutes then remove
while this is going on, add spices to ground turkey and brown
mix turkey, sauce, spices and cream cheese together in a bowl
spray 9x13 pan 
layer each zuccini with turkey mixture, spaghetti sauce and top with cheese
bake for 20 minutes! 
VOILA! 

These are husband approved!!!!

The time is 5:55PM and I am out of here!! Tah Tah For Now Friends!


 


1 comment:

  1. Yay anniversary. But whoa that year flew by! And Cornflake.... sweet girl needs taco cat

    ReplyDelete