Monday, August 1, 2016

Movies at the Mill!!

On Friday evening, Steven and I headed to the Monroe Cotton Mills (our wedding venue is here!) for Movies at the Mill!! Once a year, there is a huge event where they play a movie at sunset, there is a food truck park and a beer + wine bar! The movie they chose was Star Wars and of course that got Steven's attention. We packed up our beach chairs and a blanket and headed over.

We managed to score great seats, but by 7:45-8:00, it was SO crowded. There were 12 food trucks - who can pick?!?! - and we went with a Mexican truck and had such GOOD chicken quesadillas! 



From the wedding! Photo Cred, Melissa Pepin

Other than our wedding ;) this is by far the coolest thing that has ever happened in Monroe!

The rest of the weekend was spent at the lake being bums with my parents! After we got home yesterday I did a little housekeeping and re-organized the linen closet. It felt good to get that out of the way! We started a new series on Netflix last night, Limitless. Much to our dismay, CBS did not pick up the second season and its not looking like Amazon or Netflix is going to pick it up either, BOO!

Tonight Steven and I are going to our new gym! While I don't want to take my measurements when I get home, I am excited to have a "starting"point and are looking forward to getting those endorphins going! Come back tomorrow, I'm sharing my goals for August!

3 comments: