top social

Friday, July 22, 2016

Hey Girl Hey!

I'm getting ready to bust out of my office and head to the lake for the night! My JLA girls are doing a little night away!! But before I go, just wanted to say "hey" and share my first round #nsale purchase and to ask where can I get this hat???


I was a little overwhelmed this morning when I got online to shop. There are so many deals and splurges that I just couldn't make up my mind! So I went "practical" and ordered a tunic and some Zella leggings. I'm thinking I might shop again in the morning and snatch up some of the Kate Spade studs that are online and the Hanky Pankys.

This straw hat says "1st Anniversary!" Where can I get it???? I have every intention of re-taking this photo in October!

Also, Cornflake says "hey" too! 

See y'all next week!

2 comments:

  1. I only got zella leggings too. Wanted frye boots buy resisted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete