Friday, June 24, 2016

You Know You're Tired When...

Current situation on my nightstand. I totally poured myself a little vino to enjoy while laying in bed, and I didn't even drink it. Woke up the next morning just like this. Steven said this was alcohol abuse! Haha! And it was out of a $15 bottle too!

Y'all I am tired. I'm sure if you're a momma to small kids, you're thinking "there is no way she knows what tired is", but for a 7.5 month newlywed who has had the same 9-5 for the past six years and then throw in a 13 week course that puts you getting home at 11pm twice a week. Lawd.

I have come to this space many times to write in the past week or two, but all that comes to mind is "tired" and "living for August", and let's be honest here....none of y'all want to read about that!
via Pinterest
BUT on a more fun, exciting note....

1) I had my first real estate agent interview yesterday!!!!!! When I started this adventure, I knew that I wanted to know where and who I would be selling for as soon as I pass the state exam. I have another interview next week with another agency in town. Hoping to find my new "work home" very soon :)

2) I am about to scoot out of the office and go pick up Steven's birthday cake!!!!!!! My sweet hubby turns 31 on Monday and we are heading off to the lake to celebrate with friends this weekend! At first he told me that he wanted an ice cream cake. Then he changed his mind and told me that he wanted a cake from the same place our wedding cake came from. Cecilias AKA Last Resort cake! All my locals know what I am talking about! I don't know if I'll ever be able to top his 30th birthday cake though....

That is all I've got for you today folks! I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment: