Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hey There!

I've meant to come to this space and write, but I am just a hot mess right now.

Steven is gone for work (again :/)

Real Estate midterm tomorrow that counts for 50% of my grade. 

My Uncle passed away on Sunday morning. It's weird, his health has been in a downward decline since last July, but only in the past eight weeks has it gotten really bad. Then in a 48 hour time period, he passed. The doctors really did not know how much time he had left, so it just goes to show you that time is precious. My Aunt is heartbroken. They've been married for what seems like forever and just imagine having been together since you were a teenager and then they're gone.

Y'all keeps us in your prayers please.

Over the weekend, we did buy a sofa and we did celebrate Mother's Day! Despite the circumstances of Sunday morning, we enjoyed the time with my parents that evening. I am looking forward to developing the living room in a great space, then hopefully that design inspiration will lead into the dining room because these are the only two rooms in our house that are not finished!

I might not be back til later this week. I am looking forward to my GIVEAWAY next week though! My plan is to have it start on Wednesday (the 18th) and end on Friday (the 20th), that way whomever wins, should have it by Memorial Day weekend :)









2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! My dad's cousin died yesterday very suddenly. It's crazy how things can change in life so fast. It reminds me of how precious our time here really is! Praying for your family during this tough time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry friend. But the house looks good and I love the couch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete