Friday, October 9, 2015

Five on Friday!

Hey y'all! Linking up with my favorite Five on Friday ladies - Darci, Christina, April and Natasha!

1) The mail has been oh so good to us lately! Meaning, almost everyday when I get home there is a package waiting!!!!! I don't know what I am going to do after the wedding and they stop coming haha! When I order something online, I know what it is, but when there is a box at the door, it's like Christmas! This beauty was delivered yesterday!
The photos DO NOT do it justice!!!!!! It goes perfectly with the stemware on our dining room table!

2 & 3) When I joined the Junior League of Athens three years ago, I knew two people in my provisional class. They told us that the ladies you connected with on the first day would be your closest friends/group that you stick with for you eight years of service. That is a true statement! We have been hanging out ever since!! At least once a month we have girls dinner and we've been to and hosted numerous baby and bridal showers for each other. On Wednesday night we had dinner and the girls surprised me with a piece of our luggage that we registered for!!!!!


The luggage is so big, it wouldn't fit in the trunk!!! And....I can fit in it haha! I tried when I got home on Wednesday night ;)

4) I might be following in the footsteps of Taylor from The Daily Tay and becoming a stage Mom....I mean how perfect and sassy does she look in this picture?!?!

5) Rain or shine, we're ready to watch these two walk down the isle tomorrow!!!

That's all folks!!! I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Getting wedding gifts in the mail is sooo fun! Definitely like Christmas year 'round! Baby gifts are fun too! Certainly reminded me of receiving wedding gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved getting all the surprise packages regularly for months after our wedding! And what a sweet surprise from the JL!

    ReplyDelete