Friday, May 15, 2015

Fri-Yay!

Fri-yay! This week has felt like such a long one!


Let's get down to business shall we?? 

I shared will y'all earlier in the week that I am hosting a bachelorette party this weekend! Last night I did a little bit of prep-work so I wouldn't be running around like a chicken with my head cut off Saturday. I prepped the "oh shit kits" and attempted to bake.... 


Uh. Yea. One of these things is not like the other haha! I'll be serving plain, round cookies! 

It just hit me this morning, that this month is my FIVE YEAR work anniversary! Yep! 5 years in the family business! And to celebrate those five years...I put a capital C in today's casual Friday outfit haha! 

My aunt sent me this gem of a picture the other day when she was going through old photos...
Yep...that is a 15 year old me and a 14 year old Tyler Hubbard from Florida Georgia Line! Homecoming 2001! What you can't see in this picture is his broken foot, he had a motorcycle accident the night before. He spent that evening in the ER and I was in the middle of cheering a football game and I had to sit out a quarter because I was crying so hard! But like the awesome guy he is...he toughed it out and went to homecoming with me the next night. I actually have some super awesome pictures of him in neon yellow with frosted hair at an N*sync concert haha! He probably wouldn't admit to going to that concert now...but he did! :) My oh my has he come a long way from playing his guitar in my parents basement and "rapping" in the bleachers at school!

And this....
totally happened yesterday! 



I hope that everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!! Xo

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!!!! Bet those pics are all amazing. You have a blast and be the hostess with the mostest at the Bachelorette party!! :-)

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete