Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My Last 10 Photos

Hey Girl Hey! I feel like I start every post with "I'm going to do a better job of blogging" but let's get real here, life is nuts right now, and I come here to post when I can!! I REALLY need to write the re-cap of our anniversary trip, the re-cap of our Georgia-Florida trip and I need to update everyone as to what is going on with my mouth. But instead of all that, you're getting the last 10 pictures on my iphone....

I'm a Georgia Voter! Vote YES to Amendment 2!
Cornflake likes to hang out in my makeup cabinet
She also doesn't do Mondays
Ginger jar Christmas ornaments? YES PLEASE!
12 Days of a Beachy Christmas.....This year's Christmas Card inspiration.
I'm going to attempt to make one of these rolls for Thanksgiving.
Selfie from our anniversary trip!
Selfie on Frat Beach at Georgia-Florida
Bus ride to the actual Georgia-Florida game
UGA Barn Sign and Dairylane on the way home from Georgia-Florida 











1 comment: