Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Fling

Hey y'all! Things are quite hectic around these parts today, but with the weather being so nice I am eagerly anticipating SPRING!!! I searched Pinterest and found the Pantone 2015 Spring color palate, I must say that I am not sold on all the colors. Classic Blue and Toasted Almond are my top two picks! After having purchased winter white jeans this past fall/winter, they have become my go-to outfit, so I am excited to mix those in with regular white jeans, chambray shirts, almond tanks and cozy blue cardigans! Essentially I am going to have the most preppy, nautical inspired wardrobe. Granted I am wearing hot pink for our engagement party and I bought a beautiful lilac dress the other day....

Without further adieu, here is a little Spring Fling inspiration board! Enjoy! 
PS: All items on this board are under $150! 

1 comment:

  1. I find I like the grouping of spring colors more than I like the color of the year - Marsala just doesn't do it for me lol. I do really like Glacier Gray and Classic Blue though.

    ReplyDelete