Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hrmmm What to Blog About Today?

There are about 50 million things running through my mind about what I want to talk about today!!! I decided to postpone the engagement party re-cap until tomorrow for Wedding Wednesday. I also did not take a single picture at the party, so I emailed a few people to get some photos! What is a party re-cap without photographic evidence :)

Tomorrow is April 1st! If you had asked me two weeks ago if April was ever coming, I would've told you no. I personally felt like March was the LLLOONNNNGGGGEST month ever. But now it is over and I'm quite excited about April as it's my birthday month, which pretty much entitles me to use the excuse "it is my birthday month" whenever I feel like it haha.

Devotional
I started a new devotional this week. Jesus Calling is what I have been reading the past year, and I love it don't get me wrong, but I wanted something with a more casual, real world feel to it. I picked up Savor at Plain Jane and thus far I'm enjoying it. I asked Steven if he would be interested in a mens devotional and he said yes, so ladies, if your gents have a devotional that they love, would you share the name/author with me?? Thanks!

Lilly For Target  
Source
If my memory serves me correctly, there was a lot of shade being thrown when it was announced that Lilly was partnering with Target for a spring line. My question is.....why did everyone get their panties in a wad about Lilly, but not Missoni? Hrm??????? Irregardless I will be in standing in line  outside of my local Target on the 19th, because there are a few pieces that I have every intention of getting my hands on! Click for my favorites - Romper, ShiftMaxi, Scarf, Top, Shorts - My plan is to go in and just buy everything I want and PRAY that it fits! I don't want to be cat fighting with all the sorority girls over this stuff haha!

This Weeks Menu
For the past three weeks, we've been in and out of hotels because of Steven traveling for work. Thankfully he will not be traveling for a while, so we are back to normalcy and meal planning. Here's what we're having this week: 
Monday - sauteed chicken with roasted kale and lima beans
Tuesday - beer crockpot chicken with steamed broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms - recipe here
Wednesday - ground turkey zucchini boats with pasta - recipe here
Thursday - Mediterranean chicken kabobs with quinoa - recipe here
Friday - if we don't go to the Good Friday service - spinach-feta turkey burgers with fries - recipe here

And that is all I have for today! Have a great day pretties!











No comments:

Post a Comment