Monday, December 29, 2014

10 Best Moments of 2014

I love reading everyone's end of the year related posts! And since this year has been the BEST year of my life - EVER - I decided to break down the 10 best moments of 2014! A few of these events you won't recognize because I did not start GG until the last quarter of 2014, but I hope that you enjoy anyway :)

Here we go!

#10 - Savannah - March


In March, Ashley, Nicole and I took a much needed three day weekend trip to Savannah! Such fun and I cannot wait to do it again in 2015!

#9 - CFA 5K - April

First 5Kof the year. 'Nough said. 

#8 - Ashley's Bachelorette Party - June



W. Buckhead, Whiskey Blue, Twist, Top Dawg, and Buckhead Saloon!

#7 - UGA vs Clemson! - September
It was the first football game of the season! A tailgate surrounded by great friends and W brought home by the Bulldogs! 

#6 - Sushi Date - September
The date that yielded this picture, that also happened to wind up on his mom's Christmas card haha! We have gone on plenty of dates, but this one to me was one of my favorites. There wasn't anything special about it per say, but I LOVED that evening. 

#5 - New Ride - October
So it's not technically mine...and I pitched a big ole fit when I came home the other night and it was pouring rain and THIS was parked in my carport...but this was the Mister's second best purchase of 2014!

#4 - Highlands/Asheville Trip - October 

Highlands, Old Edwards Inn, Maggie Valley, Asheville 

#3 - MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING! - June 




#2 - OUR FIRST DATE - July 
Our first date that turned into forever! 

#1 - OUR ENGAGEMENT! - December 26th 
The happiest day of 2014!!!!!! 
 

 








3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your engagement!! Yay!! The ring is beautiful! I can't wait to follow your wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! Happy planning and keep us posted! Very exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete